My name is James Carlson and I am the owner and operator of Prodigy Clean. At Prodigy Clean, I do things differently than other carpet cleaning companies. No hidden charges or sneaky pricing schemes. I deliver a professional carpet cleaning at a reasonable price, a price which includes vacuuming, furniture moving, pre-spray, spot cleaning, extraction and power dry. I also use high powered, truck mounted machines and safe cleaning solutions designed to not attract soil. Give me a call at 972-999-1361 or you can schedule an appointment online to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself.
- Vacuuming: Dry soil removal is an important part of the cleaning process but it is one that most carpet cleaners like to skip.
- Furniture Moving: I move light furniture for no additional charge.
- Pre-spray: This is included in our process but many cleaners like to charge extra for it. Every carpet needs a pre-spray though so why should it cost extra. I pre treat the entire carpet to ensure maximum soil removal.
- Extraction: After the pre-spray has done its job, I extract it with a hot water rinse using a state of the art high horsepower truck mounted machine. Water temperatures reach in excess of 200 degrees and the powerful vacuum removes the majority of the moisture giving us very quick dry times. My system is designed to leave no soil attracting residue behind.
- Spot cleaning: I do a walk through to remove any spots that did not come out with the normal carpet cleaning.
- Speed Drying: I use specialized downdraft drying fans that greatly reduce the drying time of your carpet.
- Guarantee: My work is backed by a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. Give me a call if you are unhappy with any of the work and I will return and re-clean the problem areas at no charge.
I use the latest technology to clean your upholstered furniture. My jetless upholstery cleaning tool sprays a sheet of water across your fabric to remove soil without forcing dirt and moisture down into it. This results in cleaner upholstery that dries much faster.
- Pre-Spray: After determining the proper cleaning technique for your particular upholstery, the correct pre-spray will be applied to the material and then agitated to break down and absorb soil.
- Extraction: Using my jetless cleaning tool, I remove the pre-spray and soil leaving your upholstery deep down clean and minimally wet.
- Pillows Included: Any pillows made from the same material as your upholstery are included in the cleaning price.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
In addition to carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning, I also offer professional cleaning of ceramic tile and grout. Using high pressure steam, I can power away years of built up dirt and grime in just minutes. And, because my cleaning tool is completely enclosed, I can do this with no mess and leave your tile floor ready for immediate use.
- Pre-Spray: I begin the process by applying a natural cleaning solution to your tile and grout.
- Hand Scrub of Grout Lines: Next, I hand scrub the grout lines to break up the dirt, grime and grease.
- High Pressure Steam Extraction: Finally, I use our self contained cleaning tool to blast away the soil, grease and dirt. The spinning jets blast the tile and grout clean and the water is immediately extracted.
I provide carpet cleaning in Dallas, TX and surrounding areas :Addison, Allen, Copeville, Dallas, Fairview, Farmersville, Fate, Forney, Frisco, Garland, Heath, Josephine, Lavon, Lucas, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sunnyvale, Wylie