Hi, my name is James Carlson, the owner and operator of Prodigy Clean. At Prodigy Clean, I clean your carpet without all of the harsh chemicals used by most Allen carpet cleaners. My oxygen powered carpet cleaning solution has no detergents or solvents and leaves no zero residue. I also use a state of the art truck mounted cleaning unit that deliver a deep down clean and allow me to have your carpet dry in a matter of hours, not days. To top it off, I include everything needed in a basic carpet cleaning in the price with no hidden charges or fees. Give me a call now to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself or schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: This is a rarity these days in the carpet cleaning industry. I vacuum each job because it is an important step in the process.
- Furniture Moving: I will move and replace your couches, chairs and end tables for no additional charge. I just ask that you clear the items to be moved before my arrival.
- Pre-treating: Every carpet needs a pre-treatment regardless of the level of soiling that is present. Some cleaners like to charge for this, but I include it in the price.
- Spot Cleaning: I include basic spot cleaning in the carpet cleaning price. Every carpet has spots, so why should there be an extra charge for this? Complex spotting jobs such as red wine removal may be an additional charge.
- Extraction: After allowing the pre-treatment to break down and absorb the soil, it is extracted using a high temperature rinse from my truck mounted cleaning unit.
- Power Dry: I want to get your carpets back to use in a hurry, so I use powerful carpet fans to jump start the drying process.
- Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the results, give me a call within 10 days and I will return to your home and re-clean any areas that you are not happy with.
Upholstery Cleaning in Allen TX
I have the ability to clean just about any upholstered furniture. Many Allen companies like to treat upholstery just like carpet, but this is a recipe for disaster. Every piece of furniture is different and should be evaluated thoroughly before cleaning.
- Pre-vacuuming: First, your upholstery is vacuumed to remove dry soil. This is a step skipped by most carpet cleaners.
- Pre-Spray: Next, a pre-spray is applied to the upholstery and agitated to break down and absorb soil.
- Extraction: Finally, the pre-spray is rinsed from the fabric, leaving a clean and residue free piece of upholstery.
- Pillows Included: Any pillows made from the same material as your upholstery are included in the cleaning price.