At Prodigy Clean, we clean your home without all of the dangerous chemicals used by most Copeville carpet cleaners. Our oxygen powered cleaner is safer for you and the environment and has no solvents or detergents. When we are finished cleaning your carpet, you will have carpet that is deep down clean, residue free and free of dangerous chemicals. We also use state of the art truck mounted carpet cleaning units that allow us to clean your carpet more effectively and leave it dry in hours instead of days. Give us a call now or schedule an appointment online to see for yourself.
- Vacuuming: Dry vacuuming of a carpet is an important step in the process, but it is one that is often skipped. We vacuum every job.
- Furniture Moving: Items such as end tables, couches and chairs will be moved for no additional charge.
- Pre-treating: Some carpet cleaners like to charge for this, but every carpet needs it. Why charge extra for something that every carpet needs?
- Spot Cleaning: Once again, many Copeville carpet cleaners like to charge for this, but we include basic spot cleaning in the price of the cleaning. There may be a charge for complex spots such as red wine, but the cost is minimal.
- Extraction: The pre-treatment is allowed to work on the carpet and then is extracted using high temperature water from our truck mounted cleaning units. Your carpet will be left just slightly wet and will dry in a matter of hours.
- Power Dry: You want your carpet dry as soon as possible and we know this. That is why we include power drying with every carpet cleaning job.
- Guarantee: We stand behind our work with a 10 day guarantee. If you are not happy with the cleaning results, give us a call and we will return free of charge.
Upholstery Cleaning in Copeville TX
Our cleaning technicians can clean virtually any type of material. Every piece of furniture is different so we begin each cleaning by thoroughly analyzing the material to determine the best cleaning method.
- Pre-vacuuming: We begin by removing dry soil from the fabric of your upholstery.
- Pre-Spray: After the vacuuming, a pre-spray is applied to the furniture and brushed in to break down soil.
- Extraction: Then, your upholstery is extracted to remove the pre-spray and soil, leaving a like new piece of upholstery.
- Pillows Included: We include any pillows of the same material as the piece being cleaned.