Are you tired of Heath carpet cleaners who care more about squeezing every last penny out of you than doing a good job? If so, you need to give Prodigy Clean a try. Our goal is to make you a customer for life and we do this by providing the best possible service at a reasonable price. We never use tricky pricing schemes and include everything that is needed in a normal carpet cleaning in our regular price. Give us a call or schedule an appointment online to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself.
- Pre-Vacuuming: Dry soil removal is a very important, and often skipped, step. Dry soil is easier to remove before moisture is applied, so we begin each job with a thorough vacuuming.
- Furniture Moving: Light furniture will be moved at no additional charge and larger items can be safely cleaned around.
- Pre-spray: Our natural, oxygen powered cleaner will break down and remove the toughest soil without any dangerous chemicals. The cleaner is virtually odor free and kid and pet safe.
- Extraction: We give the pre-spray time to work its magic and then rinse it from your carpet with a powerful truck mounted carpet cleaning unit. Our machine produces heat in excess of 200 degrees and the vacuum is powered by a 31 horsepower engine for maximum moisture removal.
- Power Dry: An industrial carpet fan is used to kick start the drying process. Most carpets will dry in 2 hours.
- Spot Cleaning: Spots that did not come out with the normal cleaning will be treated.
- Guarantee: If you are not happy with the cleaning, for any reason, just give us a call within 10 days. We will return and re-treat any areas of concern.
Upholstery Cleaning in Heath TX
We take the time needed to get your upholstery clean, the safe way. Upholstery is very different from carpet cleaning and every piece is different. This means that for the best results, each piece needs to be thoroughly examined before a cleaning. We take the time to do this, assuring you of the best job possible.
- Inspection: We inspect your upholstery to determine the fabric content and construction.
- Pre-Spray: We apply the appropriate pre-spray to your upholstery, based on our examination.
- Agitation: The solution will be agitated to break down and absorb the mos soil.
- Extraction: Your upholstery will be rinsed clean using a state of the art upholstery tool. Our upholstery cleaning equipment is designed for maximum moisture removal. This allows us to get your upholstery cleaner and dry in a hurry.