Having your carpet cleaned can be a major hassle, not because of the task at hand, but because of the companies involved. Dealing with carpet cleaners can be difficult and I know this. This is why I do everything I can to set myself apart from the average Richardson carpet cleaning service. First, I offer fair pricing with absolutely no hidden charges. None of those ridiculously low room rates coupled with hidden fee after hidden fee, just one fair price. Next, I use a top of the line truck mounted cleaning machine. These machines produce higher heat and vacuum levels which allows me to clean your carpet deeper and get it dry much faster. Finally, I use a natural carpet cleaner that has no odor and leaves no soil attracting residue behind. If you are ready to have your carpet cleaned without the headaches, give me a call at 972-999-1361 or simply schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: This is the step that most carpet cleaners love to skip to save time. The problem is that dry soil removal is extremely important if you want the cleanest carpet possible. I always start your job by vacuuming your carpet.
- Furniture Moving: Light furniture will be moved for no additional charge.
- Pre-treatment: I apply a natural carpet cleaner to your carpet hot and give it time to work. The cleaner releases oxygen to naturally but aggressively attack soil.
- Extraction: My truck mounted cleaning machines use water in excess of 200 degrees to flush your carpet clean. The powerful vacuums remove the majority of moisture, leaving your carpet just slightly damp. In most cases, it will be dry in only a few hours.
- Spot Cleaning: If any spots made it through the cleaning process, we I clean them before I leave.
- Speed Drying: I use powerful drying fans to reduce the dry time of your carpet.
- Guarantee: All of my work is backed by a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with the results? Just give me a call and I will return for no additional charge.
Upholstery Cleaning in Richardson TX
You want to use a company that will take the time to analyze your upholstery before they clean it. This is important because every piece of furniture is different. Different construction, different material and different soil levels. I will analyze your upholstery before I clean it to determine the most effective method of cleaning.
- Inspection: The first step in the cleaning process is to examine the piece of upholstery to determine content and construction.
- Pre-Spray: After determining the most effecive cleaning method, I apply a pre-conditioning solution to the upholstery.
- Agitation: The cleaning solution is agitated to break down and absorb the maximum amount of soil.
- Extraction: Finally, I rinse your upholstery clean, leaving it as clean as possible and residue free.
- Pillows Included: I never charge for pillows made of the same material as the rest of the upholstery.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
In addition to carpet and upholstery, I also clean tile and grout. I use high pressure in excess of 1000 PSI to power away years of neglect. You might think that your ceramic tile is beyond saving or that you will need to spend hours on your hands and knees with a toothbrush to clean it but this is not true. I can restore your tile to its former glory in just a matter of hours and for a very reasonable price.
75080, 75081, 75082, 75083, 75085