Hi, my names i James Carlson, the owner and operator of Prodigy Clean. Prodigy Clean is a carpet cleaning company with a new way of doing things. I never use tricky pricing schemes or gimmicks. The price that I quote you is the price that you will pay. I also use a state of the art truck mounted cleaning machine with safe, oxygen powered cleaning solutions. Your carpet will be left cleaner than you thought possible and free of soil attracting residue. If you are ready to see the Prodigy Clean difference in Rockwall, give me a call at 972-999-1361 or you can schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: Every successful carpet cleaning begins with a thorough pre-vacuuming. Some Rockwall cleaners like to skip this step to save time.
- Furniture Moving: At Prodigy Clean, I move basic furniture for no additional charge.
- Pre-treatment: The first step in the process is an application of our oxygen powered pre-treatment designed to break down and absorb soil.
- Extraction: I give the cleaning solution time to work and then rinse it completely from your carpet using a state of the art truck mounted cleaning unit. Truck mounted machines provide higher heat, water flow and vacuum, allowing me to clean your carpet more thoroughly and get it dry much faster.
- Power Dry: To kick start the drying process, I place powerful carpet fans on the carpet. Carpets can be dry in as little as two hours.
- Spot Cleaning: If any spots made it through the cleaning process, I spot clean them before I leave.
- Guarantee: All of my work is backed by a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with the results? Just give me a call and I will return for no additional charge.
Upholstery Cleaning in Rockwall TX
Upholstery cleaning is different in many ways from carpet cleaning. Every piece of furniture is different, and must be treated differently. I take the time to analyze your upholstery to determine the safest and most effective way to clean it. This assures you of the best results and eliminates the risk of damage to your upholstery.
- Inspection: The first step in the cleaning process is to examine the piece of upholstery to determine content and construction.
- Pre-Spray: After determining the best cleaning method, I apply a pre-conditioning solution to the upholstery.
- Agitation: The pre-conditioner is agitated to break down and absorb the maximum amount of soil.
- Extraction: Finally, I rinse your upholstery clean, leaving it as clean as possible and residue free.
- Pillows Included: I never charge for pillows made of the same material as the rest of the upholstery.