At Magician’s Cleaning, I do things differently than the average Rowlett carpet cleaning service. To begin with, I use no tricky pricing schemes and include everything that is needed for an average carpet cleaning. My price includes vacuuming, pre-treatment of the carpet, furniture moving, spot cleaning, extraction using truck mounted machines and power drying. I also stand behind my work with a ten day satisfaction guarantee. My goal is to make you a customer for life and once you use my services, you will never think of hiring another cleaning company. Give me a call at 972-999-1361 or you can schedule an appointment online to see the Magician’s Cleaning difference for yourself.
- Vacuuming: Every successful carpet cleaning begins with a thorough pre-vacuuming. Some cleaners like to skip this step to save time.
- Furniture Moving: At Prodigy Clean, I move items such as end tables and chairs for no additional fee. Larger items such as dressers and beds can be safely cleaned around.
- Pre-treatment: The first step in the process is an application of an oxygen powered pre-treatment designed to break down and absorb soil. Some carpet cleaners actually charge for this step but this is something that every carpet needs, so I include it.
- Extraction: I give the cleaning solution time to work and then rinse it completely from your carpet using a state of the art truck mounted cleaning unit. Truck mounted machines provide higher heat, water flow and vacuum, allowing me to clean your carpet more thoroughly and leave it soft and free of soil attracting residue.
- Power Dry: To kick start the drying process, I place powerful carpet fans on the carpet.
- Spot Cleaning: If any spots made it through the cleaning process, I spot clean them before leaving.
- Guarantee: All of my work is backed by a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with the results? Just give me a call and I will return for no additional charge.
Upholstery Cleaning in Rowlett TX
Most Rowlett carpet cleaners like to treat upholstery cleaning just like carpet cleaning, but this is a mistake. Every piece of furniture is different and must be thoroughly examined before a cleaning. Only then can it be effectively and safely cleaned. I take the time to do this extra step.
- Inspection: The first step in the cleaning process is to examine the piece of upholstery to determine content and construction.
- Pre-Spray: After determining the best cleaning method, I apply a pre-conditioning solution to the upholstery.
- Agitation: The pre-conditioner is agitate to break down and absorb the maximum amount of soil.
- Extraction: Finally, I rinse your upholstery clean, leaving it as clean as possible and residue free.
- Pillows Included: I never charge for pillows made of the same material as the rest of the upholstery.
75030, 75088, 75089