At Magician’s Cleaning, I do carpet cleaning differently than your average Sachse company. For starters, I include everything needed for an average carpet cleaning service in the price that I charge. My price includes vacuuming, pretreatment of your carpet, furniture moving, spot cleaning, extraction using a truck mounted carpet cleaning unit and power drying. To top it off, I back my work with a ten day guarantee. If you are ever not happy with the quality of the cleaning, just give us a call and I will return for free. Ready to see the Magician’s Cleaning difference for yourself? Give me a call at 972-999-1361 or just schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: Dry soil is more effectively removed before moisture is applied. That is why I include pre-vacuuming in the price.
- Furniture Moving: I move basic furniture such as end tables and chairs for no additional charge. Larger items such as beds and electronics can be safely worked around.
- Pre-spray: Every carpet cleaning needs to start with a good pre-spray. Many carpet cleaners like to charge extra for this though. I start every cleaning with the application of my safe but effective pre-spray designed to break down the toughest soils.
- Extraction: After giving the pre-spray sufficient time to break down and absorb soil, it is rinsed from your carpet with my high powered, truck mounted machine. The combination of high heat and vacuum power allows me to remove more soil from your carpet and leave it free of soil attracting residue.
- Power Dry: After your carpet is rinsed with my truck mounted machine, I use powerful carpet fans to jump start the drying process.
- Spot Cleaning: To finish things off, I spot clean any spots that may not have been removed with the normal cleaning method. I can also remove many stubborn stains such as red dye for a minimal additional charge.
- Guarantee: I am proud of the work I do and back it with a ten day guarantee. Not happy with the quality of the cleaning you received, just give me a call. I will return and re-clean the area for no additional charge.
Upholstery Cleaning in Sachse TX
Upholstery cleaning is not like carpet cleaning. Every piece of furniture is different both in fabric content and construction. This means that upholstery must be analyzed carefully before a cleaning to find the best and safest cleaning method. I take the time to examine your furniture before cleaning it.
- Pre-Spray: Once the correct cleaning method is determined, a pre-spray will be applied to your upholstery.
- Agitation: The pre-spray is then agitated to help it completely break down and absorb the soil.
- Extraction: The last step is to rinse the fabric clean, leaving it in like new condition.
- Pillows Included: I do not charge extra for pillow made of the same material as the rest of the piece.