Hi, my names is James Carlson and I am the owner and operator of Prodigy Clean. Tired of paying high prices for poor quality carpet cleaning? Prodigy Clean is a different kind of Wylie carpet cleaner. I never use bait and switch pricing tactics and include everything needed for an average carpet cleaning in the price. My price includes vacuuming, basic furniture moving, pre-spray, spot cleaning, a thorough extraction using a truck mounted machine and power drying. I also back the quality of my work with a 10 day guarantee. If you are unhappy, for any reason, I will return and redo the work for no charge. Ready to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself? Give me a call at 972-999-1361 or you can schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: Dry soil removal through vacuuming is the most important step in the cleaning process. Most cleaners like to skip this step.
- Furniture Moving: I move basic furniture such as end tables and chairs for no additional charge.
- Pre-spray: Some carpet cleaners charge extra for this, but I include it in the price, because every carpet needs a pre-spray. My oxygen powered cleaner safely and effectively breaks down even the toughest of soil.
- Extraction: I give the pre-spray ample time t work and then rinse it and your soil from the carpet with a powerful truck mounted machine. Truck mounts provide over 200 degrees of heat, high water flow and a powerful vacuum. This allows me to get your carpet unbelievably clean and free of soil attracting residue.
- Power Dry: I use high powered carpet fans to kick start the drying process.
- Spot Cleaning: At Prodigy Clean, I never charge extra for basic spot cleaning. Any spots not removed by the carpet cleaning will be treated before I leave.
- Guarantee: I am so proud of the quality of my work that I back it with a ten day guarantee. Not satisfied with a cleaning, give me a call and I will return.
Upholstery Cleaning in Wylie TX
Upholstery cleaning is more complex than carpet cleaning because every piece is different in content and in construction. I take the time to analyze your furniture before I clean it to determine the safest and most effective cleaning method.
- Inspection: Your upholstery will be examined and tested to identify the type of material it is made of and its construction. This allows me to choose the correct cleaning method.
- Pre-Spray: After the correct cleaning method is chose, I apply a pre-spray to break down and absorb the soil.
- Agitation: This pre-spray is agitated so that it will break down and remove more soil.
- Extraction: Finally, I extract the pre-spray from your furniture. You will be left with a fresh, residue free and like new piece of upholstery.
- Pillows Included: All pillows of the same material will be cleaned for no additional charge.