If you are looking for a better way to clean your carpet in Garland, you have just found it. At Magician’s Cleaning, I do things differently than most companies. I use state of the art truck mounted carpet cleaning machine and a safe but powerful oxygenated carpet cleaner. This allows me to get your carpets cleaner than other companies while leaving zero soil attracting residue behind. I also include everything that is needed for an average carpet cleaning in the price so there are never any hidden charges. Give me a call at 972-999-1361 to schedule or schedule an appointment online to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself.
- Pre-Vacuuming: Many Garland carpet cleaners like to skip this step to save time but I feel that dry soil removal is important. I include it in every job.
- Furniture Moving: I move furniture such as chairs, couches and end tables for no additional charge. Larger items can be safely cleaned around.
- Pre-spray: I apply my safe and effective oxygenated carpet cleaning pre-spray to your carpet and allow it to break down and absorb the soil in your carpet.
- Extraction: After giving the pre-spray sufficient time to work, it is extracted from your carpet with a rinse designed to leave behind no soil attracting residue. My truck mounted machine provide more heat, water flow and vacuum power, allowing me to rinse your carpet cleaner and get it dry faster.
- Power Dry: I want to get you back to using your home quickly, so I include power drying with every carpet cleaning.
- Spot Cleaning: Spots not removed by the cleaning process are treated after the cleaning. Basic spot cleaning is always included, but complex spots such as red dye removal may be an additional charge.
- Guarantee: I back all of the work with a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, just give me a call and I will return to re-clean the problem areas.
Upholstery Cleaning in Garland TX
Most companies offer upholstery cleaning, but few do it correctly. You can not treat upholstery like carpet. Every piece is different and must be cleaned differently. I inspect every piece of furniture before I clean it to determine the correct cleaning method.
- Pre-Spray: Your upholstery will first be sprayed with the appropriate cleaning method, determined by a detailed analysis.
- Agitation: The cleaning solution will then be agitated to break down and absorb soil.
- Extraction: Finally, the solution and your soil will be rinsed cleanly from the fabric, leaving you with a like new piece of upholstery.
- Pillows Included: There is no additional charge for pillows made of the same material as the body of the upholstery.
75040, 75041, 75042, 75043, 75044, 75045, 75046, 75047, 75049