Are you looking for a better way to clean your carpet? At Magician’s Cleaning, I do things differently. For starters, my cleaning prices include everything that is needed for an average carpet cleaning. I include vacuuming, furniture moving, pre-spray, extraction, power dry and spot cleaning in my price. I even throw in a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. The cleaning solution that I use is also top of the line and designed to leave no soil attracting residue. Combined with the power of state of the art truck mounted machines, I can get your Plano carpet cleaner than other companies and dry in just a matter of a few hours. If you are ready to see the Prodigy Clean difference for yourself, give me a call at 972-999-1361 or just schedule an appointment online.
- Vacuuming: Most Plano carpet cleaners like to skip this step, but dry soil is an important part of the cleaning process.
- Furniture Moving: I move furniture such as end tables, chairs and couches for no additional fee. Larger items can be cleaned around safely.
- Pre-spray: Lots of Plano carpet cleaners like to charge extra for this, but I include it in the price. I begin the job by spraying the entire carpet with a safe and effective pre-spray designed to break up and absorb soil.
- Extraction: After giving the pre-spray time to work, it is extracted with a high powered truck mounted cleaning machines. The high heat, water flow and powerful vacuum allows me to remove the maximum amount of soil while leaving no soil attracting residue.
- Power Dry: I want to get your carpet dry as fast as possible so I use powerful carpet fans to kick start the drying process.
- Spot Cleaning: Spots not removed by the cleaning process will be removed free of charge. I can also remove complex stains such as red dye and ink for a minimal additional charge.
- Guarantee: All of my work is backed by a ten day satisfaction guarantee.
Upholstery Cleaning in Plano TX
Just about every company in Plano does upholstery cleaning but few take the time to do it correctly. I analyze every piece of furniture before I clean it because every piece is different. This allows me to choose the most effective and safest cleaning method.
- Pre-Spray: After analyzing your upholstery, I will apply the correct cleaning solution to the fabric.
- Agitation: The cleaning solution is agitated after application so that I can remove as much soil as possible.
- Extraction: Finally, the piece is extracted, leaving you with a piece of furniture that is as close to new as possible.
- Pillows Included: Pillows made of the same material as the rest of the upholstery will be included in the cleaning price.
75023, 75024, 75025, 75026, 75074, 75075, 75086, 75093, 75094